At SchoolIf you have school aged children please consider the following:
- Know your school's emergency plan.
- Complete and return annual student release forms.
- In the event of an emergency, deal with health and onsite emergencies prior to picking up students from school.
- EDUCATE, PLAN and PREPARE your family to increase their resiliency in the event of a disaster.
- How will the school communicate with families during a crisis?
- Does the school store adequate food, water and other basic emergency supplies on site?
- Is the school prepared to shelter-in-place if needed and where they will go if it becomes necessary to get away?